Capacity 250 - 2000 kg
The electric chain hoist model CPV combines modern design and technical innovation. A robust construction makes the series a versatile tool for professional applications.
The integrated limit switch for the highest and lowest hook position considerably extends the working life span of the slip clutch, motor and gearbox.
- Classification: 1 Am/M4 (standard), resp. 1 Bm/M3 (for 230 V, 1-phase, 50 Hz). As required (with appropriate changes to lifting capacity resp. duty cycle) the model CPV can also be re-classified up to 3 m/M6.
- Main contactor as standard, for increased safety.
- Increased operating safety through 42 V control voltage (low voltage control), push-button pendant control, IP 65.
- 2 year warranty (excluding wear parts) and a lifetime lubricated gearbox.
- Duty cycle 50 % ED for single speed.
- Electromagnetic spring pressure brake holds the load safely even in the event of power failure.
- Standard operating voltage: Euro-voltage 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz. Single speed motors reconnectable to 230 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz.
- Stainless steel load chain (no reduction of working load limit).
- Suspension hook
- Flexible chain container.
- Other operating voltages.
- Counter for operating hours and number of starts.
- Radio remote control
- Control for synchronized operation of several hoists.
- Manual and electric trolleys.
- Connection to festooned cable systems.